sobota, 20 marca 2010

Still here, where the air has its colour * Wciaz tutaj, gdzie powietrze ma kolor

Going to Gambia tomorrow, probably.
I've escaped from Dakar twice (for some hours) to an island called Ngor, situated close to Ouakam where I stay. Over there the air is much better and even my cought (which make me cry still on the way to the beach) dissapear for this hours completly to return just after coming back near to any busy street...
But I've found myself tired of constant company of people here, too. It's so difficult to have any privacy in this crowded place with so talkative noisy people.

Wszystko sie oczywiscie przesunelo w czasie. Planowany wyjazd do Gambii jutro w nocy, jak sie znowu cos nie zmieni. Ja dwukrotnie ucieklam na z Dakaru na pare godzin pobliska wyspe - Ngor. Tam powietrze jest znacznie lepsze i nawet kaszel, od ktorego dusze sie do lez w drodze na plaze, znika calkowicie, by wrocic dopiero po postawieniu nogi w poblizu ruchliwej ulicy...
Ale mam tez po dziurki w nosie towarzystwa innych. W tym zatloczonym miescie rozmownych, a wrecz glosnych ludzi ciezko o minite spokoju.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz