środa, 24 marca 2010

Gambia No Problem...

Some of you were a little bit concerened because of my health problems in Dakar. So do not worry anymore. Since I'm here I can walk even along the most busy and dusty street around and it causes me no problems. Yes, I still have some cought - it looks like my body can not get rid of the Dakar's pollution totally yet. But it's disapearing slowly as weIl and I feel well and full of energy. And begin to enjoy company of others again instead of feeling like escaping from any human being around:).

Greetings from newly opened internet cafe where Amidou is the boss (yes, the same person who have hosted us in Sukuta 1 year ago and then take care of our accomodation in Brikama and Dakar:))!
The connection is really slow now, so that's the reason I'm not calling anyone, but it will be better...


Coniektorzy byli nieco zmartwieni moimi problemami zdrowotnymi w Dakarze. Ale juz nie ma czym sie martwic. Od kiedy jestem tutaj, moge spacerowac wdluz najbardziej ruchliwej i pelnej kurzu ulicy i wciaz czuje sie dobrze. Tak, mam wciaz kaszel - wyglada na to, ze moja cialo nie jest w stanie pozbyc sie jeszcze wszystkich polknietych spalin Dakaru. Ale i on powoli znika i generalnie czuje sie dobrze i pelna energii. I juz zaczyna mnie cieszyc towarzystwo innych, a nie meczyc:).

Pozdrawiam z nowootwartej kafejki, nad ktora piecze ma Amidou (tak, ten sam, co ugoscil nas w Sukucie rok temu, a nastepnie postaral sie o nocleg dla nas w Brikamie i Dakarze:))!
Poki co lacze dziala w slimaczym tempie, dlatego nawet nie usiluje do nikogo dzwonic, ale mam nadzieje, ze wkrotce bedzie lepiej...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz