wtorek, 6 kwietnia 2010

Coming to Europe * Droga do Europy

A little but in rush, with excess of luggage on me, with night change of the flight in London, I've arrived to Berlin safely and with no problems at all. Staff of the Banjul's airport was, like always, amazing - extremely friendly, relaxed, creating no problems at all. This time even English staff seem to not notice me. Check-in I had in... Polish, with friendly emigrant of my nationality, during security control they let me even to leave some of my juwelery and shoes on me and, probably for the first time, didn't ask me to open my bag.

In Europe welcome me cloudless, sunny sky and just a little bit chilly air. We really have spring already:)


Troszke na wariata, obladowana jak wilelblad, z nocna przesiadka w Londynie, dolecialam bezproblemowo i bezpiecznie do Berlina. Personel lotniska w Banjulu byl, jak zawsze, boski - przyjazny, zrelaksowany i bezproblemowy. Tym razem nawet na angielski personel jakby mnie nie zauwazyl. Check-in mialam... po polsku, z przyjaznym rodakiem - emigrantem, a na security control nawet pozwolili mi zostawic na sobie czesc ozdob i buty i pierwszy chyba raz nie prosili o otwieranie torby.

W Europie, cale szczescie, juz wiosna:). Przywitalo mnie czyste sloneczne niebo i lekki, niemal przyjemny, chlodek.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz